Thursday, September 5, 2013

How the Missouri Tigers Will Fare in Year Two in the SEC...My Thoughts.

From The Huffington Post Sports Section:

The 2013 college football season has begun and the University of Missouri is entering year two in the best football conference in America, the SEC. Finally...it's football season. Ok, so I was a little off on my Missouri Tigers football predictions for their first year in the SEC. Year one didn't go as planned for the boys from Columbia, Missouri with too many injuries to the offensive line and many skill positions ending in a 5-7 finish with no bowl appearance. Things will be different in the fall of 2013 and a bowl appearance will happen for the Tigers.

Without further ado, I give you my game by game predictions for 2013....

TO READ MORE CHECK OUT MY PIECE AT THE HUFFINGTON POST.